November 21, 2011

Hockey, Hockey oh and some other things :)

This weekend was one busy one full of hockey games. Chris had a hockey game Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! It was a lot of fun, I got to spend a lot of time with Chris' parents and they are so sweet!
MONDAY: We went dress shopping for Mal-A-Boo's wedding. It was a lot of fun! She looked so pretty in all the dresses she tried on!
THURSDAY: Today was Chris' first game, he played Oregon Ducks and the team 9-1!! Chris' parents took me out to Cafe Rio because we had to be there so early and it was in Logan.
FRIDAY: Second game for The Utes' was against Texas A&M. The Utes won 8-4 and Chris was in a great mood haha. Before the game we went to eat at Big Jim's, it was pretty good. When Chris and I got home we went and met Andy at his house and went to Lone Star to get their amazing Nacho's. We went back to Chris' house to watch more hockey, but it was okay with me because I got to see my team (Colorado) win!! 
SATURDAY: Chris didn't play in this game and I had other plans I had to do so I didn't go. The Utes beat San Jose State which was awesome news for them. I couldn't go (first game that I have missed that was in Utah) because I was Bridesmaid dress shopping this day! It was a lot of fun though, even though I hate dress shopping ha. After the game and shopping I met up with Chris and we went back to his house. Later Mikey and McCall came over and we went bowling. After the first game Gavin and his girlie Cody showed up. It was great seeing them again. After bowling we went to Smith's and got Ice Cream and went back to Chris'. It was a lot of fun!
SUNDAY: Chris had a very early game today, but a very important one. The Utes' played Colorado, we lost but it was a great game! The final score was 4-1. Before the game Chris' parents took me to Rainbow Gardens, it was so freakin fun!! After the game we went home and Jody made an amazing dinner! It was such a great weekend!

Ash and I on Monday going with Mal to Dress shop!
The dress I think I'm getting, but in a dark purple!
 This kid is WAY too amazing :)
Hanging out with Mike & McCall is always great fun!
 Adorable couple!
My days are always so perfect when I'm with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment