November 26, 2011

Turkey week!

WEDNESDAY: Was Joe's birthday party, his birthday was actually on Tuesday. We had a few friends over and a few drinks. It was a lot of fun to gather all together for Joe's birthday.
THURSDAY: Today was Thanksgiving!! Early in the morning I went fishing with Chris and Andy. It was pretty cold but it was a lot of fun. We ended up catching a lot of fish and I ended up improving a lot on my cast! After that we all went our separate way to go be with our families. This year my family did something a little different, we cooked one turkey in the oven and then deep fried the other one! Ah they were so freaking good!! After dinner I passed out for a little bit. When everyone left and things died down Ash, Joe, Mal, Bam and I went to Micheal's to get some Black Friday deals. After that we met up with Chris and went to Wal-Mart and it was crazy haha. Chris and I just went back to my house to watch The Big Bang Theory while the others went to the mall at midnight. It was a great Thanksgiving!!
FRIDAY: I had a slow start to the day and didn't get up outta bed until 10:30 but when I did Chris and I made plans. Chris came over at about 2 and we just hung out here for a while. Later we ended up going Christmas shopping, Chris finished most of his list. We went back to his house and hung out with his parents for a little and then took off. We went to Mikey's uncles house and played NHL, I played it for the first time and I really like it. I plan on playing it more getting really good and beating the boys haha.
   His hugs make me one happy girl!
Love Birds!!
 The entire family together for Joe.
 Andy and Chris! Fishing :)
The oven roasted turkey!
The deep fried turkey!!
The bug and I!
 The boys waiting in 'The Den' for their food
 Black Friday shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment