February 21, 2012

Valentines, Hockey and NEWS!!

Okay I'm going to start things off with some GREAT news!! The Skatin' Utes are going to their first ACHA Regional Tournament occurring this upcoming weekend in San Jose, California! Yay, I tell Chris it's because when I date him I'm good luck, Brighton Hockey took state when we were together and now look at the Skatin' Utes! I wish you boys good luck, I know you will kick some booty! If you want to help them out go buy some stuff and help them make their way to San Jose, you can do that at... http://www.universityofutahhockey.com/Apparel.html  They have super fun, nice, cool and cute stuff!! Tee hee
 Such an awesome group of boys!!
Valentines Day: So Chris was packed with homework on Valentines day so we decided to hang out but really celebrate it Sunday. We had a very great dinner made by Mama York!! It was steak (my favorite). I watched Water For Elephants while Chris wrote an essay. Even though we did our own thing, I had an amazing day and I wouldn't have wanted it to be any other way! For Valentines day Chris got me a stuffed Giraffe and a picture frame with us in it from the Colt Ford concert. I got Chris.. Well I can't tell cause it hasn't come yet but I will put pictures of it after he gets it. I'm so happy I have Chris and I got to be with him on the day of love.
Utes VS Aggies: 8-3 loss... BUT Chris made a goal and an assist! Way to go good looking ;)
Starting Line!!
Chris being amazing at the game against Utah State
Utes VS BYU: Well BYU came back for another round.... Let's just say we kicked some butt. It was a really fun game I sat with Maddie and Andy, yes Maddie.... I had a lot of fun though and she is a great girl. The score was 7-1, yeah sorry BYU.. Not really. It was a SOLD OUT game though. I have never been to such a packed game. I borrowed Chris' phone for the game and let's just say some funny things happened Bahahahahaha Oh Ex Girlfriends are a HOOT!! After the game Chris, Heidi, Ainsley, Andy and I went to Betos YUMMM.
 Chris doing his thing
SOLD OUT!!
 Mine and Chris' Valentines Day (Sunday): So Chris decided to take me to the Aquarium because I have been dying to see the cute Otter (SO in-love). We went and we had A BLAST! We got there just in time to see them feed the adorable penguins, I got to pet a Sting Ray, AND we got front row to watch the cute Otters play with each other, I want one! Chris really makes me feel like the most important person when I'm with him, I love it! After that we went back to his house for a VERY fun night. We had dinner with the family (including Lisa and Scott) I got to see my cute girls, Lauren and Kelly! They are so freakin cute and they love me so much. We played games and had drinks! It was such a great night. I love hanging out with Chris' family almost as much as I love hanging out with just him Tee hee!! Later that night we watched What's Your Number, I loved it! Chris know I love romance comedy and he always lets me watch it, cute I know!
 SO CUTE!!
 The kid that makes my life PERFECT!
Happy Love Day :)
NO SCHOOL!!: So Monday Chris didn't have school for once haha. So he decided he wanted to take me out to a movie, such a sweetheart. We decided to go see This Means War, another comedy/romance. It was really good and I liked it. After the movie we went back to his house and hung out with Mama York until everyone got home for dinner. After dinner we just went into the cave and hung out, well I watch TV/took a nap while he wrote an essay... We do that a lot but I like his company so doing anything is perfect with me! We spent pretty much the entire day together and it was amazing. 
Big Plans!!: So I have finally decided what I am doing with my life! I'm going to be a first grade teacher. Today I got everything figured out and I'm going to start school this summer for it!! I'm doing school during the summer to get me caught up on everything, yeah lame I know! I just want to get the ball rolling, so I will do what I need to do.
Heart Skipping Cute: I hope Chris doesn't get mad at me for this but I have to share. So I got on facebook and I saw a message from Chris saying "I have to tell you something....", I freaked out and thought it was bad and this is what he wrote me "I was going to come over after my meeting but then I figured I would come home and try and get some hw done so I could spend more time with you Wednesday and Thursday before I left and I honestly felt sick when I didn't come over. I got this bad butterfly feeling cuz I wasn't going to see you and I almost just had to. Never has happened with anyone else." Wow I know, I am SO lucky AHHHHHH. I just had to share that!! 
Well that's all for today! I will write soon, have such a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment