February 13, 2012

A date in the past!

So I found a really old journal and it dates back to when I first started dating Chris (the first time). I have to read some of the entries!! I'm going to write it word for word... Just keep in mind I was 17 and silly haha :)
May 10, 2008: So much has happened in my life from Zac Bringhurst to Chris York. At the age 15 I finally had my first real relationship with Brian Ballard (ewww) from September 1, 2006 to sometime in March 2007, that's 6 months wasted.. Even though in away I believe it was a good first relationship cause it made me strong... And damaged me, but enough with Brian I really don't care about him sooo moving on to the next. After Brian I dated this kid Brandon Smith, he played for the Taylorsville hockey team. Then I had a thing with Henry Gates and a little thing with Shane Bowthorpe, who you will be hearing a lot. Then I went out with Mike Moffit for like 3 days haha I was a mess with guys and none of them caught my attention. THEN I met Chris York, who right away caught my attention, we started dating August 17, 2007. Chris and I have had a lot of problems in our relationship but over all we work together. I wish I could explain how much he means to me but it would fill the entire book. I will just kinda give you a brief... Well future me a brief haha. First I must say Chris is the most adorable kid, he isn't like anyone else I have ever met. He is so sweet to his family, he helps his mom out, he gets amazing grades and he plays hockey and he is SO amazing at it. I know he will go far, hockey is in his heart and he is so dedicated to it. Chris has the ALL time best personality, he is a dork and he just doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He isn't one of those dumb fake kids that think they are better than everyone else when they SUCK haha. I know I can tell him anything and I can be myself around him, I don't have to hide who I am. He is really the only person that understands me and my weird ways. Chris is one of those kids that EVERY girl dreams about. I wish I could do a better job at showing him. I'm always thinking about Chris, I feel like a crazy person. I really do feel like I am the luckiest girl to be with the most amazing kid. Well that's about it. -Kenzie-
Anyways: I read that last night and it gave me the biggest smile! Now that we are back together not much is changed on how I feel about him. I also wrote a poem about him right before we broke up.... Please keep in mind this is SO old and I such at writing poems haha!!
I'm laying in my bed
I can't get you outta my head
No matter how hard I try
Or even how much I cry
I always turn to you, cause you're all I need
I just need you to be here with me
I'm sorry for how I've acted
I've just been very frightened
I'm scared from the past, you see
I promise it's not you, it's me
I wish I never hurt you
If only you really knew
I wasn't thinking, neither was he
I wish he would have just let us be
I love you and only you
Do you still love me too?
Or should I give up and walk away?
Please don't let it end this way
I don't feel the love anymore
My hearts just way to sore
The cuts and the scares are way to deep
I even feel the pain when I sleep
I love you Chris I really do
I know you loved me once too
But do you still?
Or does it just kill?
I have so many questions for you
I don't know what you want me to do
Do I just ignore the pain
and let in all the rain?
It seems like you just don't care
I tell you how I feel, but you just wont share
I need to know Chris
Or I just can't do this
Do you still think of me?
Why wont you just see
Chris we're truly meant to be
Or is that just what I think?
Why do we have to grow so weak?
I miss when we use to always laugh
Now it's just a part of the past
I always wonder what it would be like 
If I didn't kiss him that night
Maybe we always wouldn't fight
And maybe we would still have love in sight
I feel it's completely gone
Please just tell me I am wrong
Can we just fix all this
Or should we have our good-bye kiss
I really don't want to lose you Chris
I know I will never find love like this
From the beginning I have loved you
Please just say you love me too
I will never forget when we first met
I fell in love and that was set
Please don't walk away
Please just stay....
HAHA: That was written two days before I broke up with him... God I am so glad I am back with him :) Going to the past is always fun.... Especially when you are back with that person!! 
Here are some fun old pictures of Chris and I :)
I hope you liked my spill from the past, have a great day!!
Kenzie Kristine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment