January 31, 2012

Falling Hard!!

So I have recently noticed I am falling hard for my boyfriend. The past month I have been living a dream, just being with him. I have never been treated so well and I've never been so happy. He treats me how any girl would ever want to be treated. He spends all his extra time with me and he brings me around his family all the time. I don't know if I will be with Chris forever but I do know I will try my hardest to be with him for as long as possible. I don't wanna run off and get married to the kid and rush into life but I do want to spend along time with him, really getting to know him. I wanna go do fun and crazy things with him and live life with him. He brings out the best me I can be, I never knew I could be this amazing of a person. He shows me what it's like to put my all in life. He isn't just my boyfriend he is my best friend. I love it because I can go to him for anything and not worry about what he will think of me after I talk to him about stuff. I trust him with my all, he hasn't givin me a reason not to trust him and I don't think he ever will. I am so lucky to have Chris in my life!! I truly want things to work this time around and something is telling me it will. I just wanted to share all this stuff haha. Thank you for everything Chris you are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment