January 23, 2012

Never Been Better!

So I have a lot to tel you guys that read my oh so exciting blog haha. This month has been SO amazing and it's not even over. My birthday is tomorrow and I'm so excited to get all my friends together for dinner!! Anyways here is how my month has been:
January 6th: The Utes had a hockey game up in Logan against BYU. I went up with Chris and Jim (Chris' dad). We go there early and Jim and I went to eat. It's always nice spending some one on one time with Chris' parents. The Utes of course won 12-3, pretty boring game. Except when The BYU players started getting mad and one pushed Chris from behind and CHRIS got kicked out?!?! I was pretty upset as you could imagine haha.
Januray 7th: Chris had another game but this time it was all the way up in Ogden, joy. It was a pretty good game though with ending score 10-4 Utes WIN!! Before the game I went to Iggy's with Chris' parents, it was way fun. I love talking to his mom, when we start talking it always seems like our conversations go on and on, I LOVE IT :) :)
REUNITED: So Chris and I went to my friend Paul's for a party for Sam and Nick! I had so much freakin fun seeing all my friends again. It made me extremely happy that I'm finally at a safe happy place in life! It was great having Chris there with me as well. My life is finally good! I have never been this happy!!
 Great Friends!
Missed him SO much :)
CHRIS LEAVES: Chris left from Wednesday to Monday, it was a good break for us but I missed him like crazy!! While he was gone he played some amazing games!! With four wins they will come home happy :)
GIRLS WEEKEND!!: While Chris was away I had an amazing weekend with my cousin! It was so much fun to get out and do girlie things! On Saturday we went party hoping and just had a blast! On Sunday we had a lazy day and just hung out and talked about life. Monday we worked out and I finally went home.
 AHHH YEAH!
 Living life :)
WELCOME HOME: Monday Chris came home and I was so happy to spend some time with him. I honestly do think that breaks like this in a relationship are always great. That week we hung out whenever we could between school and life!
Thursday: Once again another hockey game, not complaining haha. I went to this game with Brit and Brody, it was a lot of fun!! Chris lost this game :( 4-1 Colorado State.
 The amazing Britney!
The Handsome Brody!
PERFECT FRIDAY!!!!: I had such an amazing day Friday it's crazy!! Chris was even saying that was one of the best nights we have had together!! Chris had a game that day, at first I was really bugged that his ex was there but it hit me.... It doesn't matter I have Chris and we are happy so good for her that she is still supporting him. Chris made a beautiful goal that day!! They of course won Washington State 16-2 :) After the game Kourtney, Zach, Chris and I went to Chili's where surprise his ex was there. Chris said hey and then came and sat down. He told me that after he order he was going to go back over for a little. I got upset and he decided not to go.... I sat there for a second and decided I was being "That girl" and I didn't want to do that. I trust Chris and I know he cares about me. That's when I turned to him and said he should go say hey and it's totally fine. I think at that moment I finally hit the point in life where I'm not that high school girl that controls her boyfriend. Chris came back after 5 minutes and everything was perfect! I don't care about his ex or her friends, I'm happy they care so much about Chris haha. Chris was so cute that night.... He even told me that he has the prettiest girls in the stands at the games!! Such a sweetheart!!
SATURDAY!: I hung out with Chris most of Saturday it was so much fun. We went shopping with my family! My mom got me a birthday outfit and Chris got me a shirt. He truly makes me happy!!!! They played Washington State again and it was a long game haha. During the third period Chris made a goal looked for me and pointed showing me that goal was mine!! I was so happy to see that, I came home and bragged about it!! That night we went to a hockey party with the team. I made two amazing new friends, Ainsley and Heidi So much fun!! 
Fun people!!
 Such a sweet girl!!
SIMPLY PERFECT: Ah so I have to brag about Chris haha I can't help it!! He is so freakin amazing! We have never been better and I love it. We never fight, we talk about everything and we trust each other. We have been having really long nice talks lately. He has even noticed when I am having a hard time and he will talk to me about it and do everything he can to fix it. I have never been so happy with someone in my life! I hope things stay the same with him! I have a feeling they will. He says the sweetest things to me AHHH Sorry I'm bragging about how lucky I am, I just have to get it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment