January 4, 2012

Ending and starting things off right!!

 FISHIN': I love that Chris loves to do outdoorsy things! Being outside is my favorite and to be able to do it with my boyfriend is awesome. Chris and I go fishing as much as we can and I love it. I have gotten pretty good.... I think I have even passed my teacher up :) I'm glad we got to go fishin one more time before the year ended.
BABYSITTING: Chris' nieces came over while Scott and Lisa went out and we helped watch them. They are so stinkin' cute. The both didn't want to go to bed unless Chris and I took them up to bed. I have so much fun playing with them. Chris has got to be the best uncle too! It's adorable :)


NEW YEARS EVE!!: New years eve was such a freakin blast! Chris came and got me early in the day and we went over to Scott and Lisa's (Chris' sister and brother-in-law) to watch the Utes game. The Utes game was a way fun game haha we had recorded it so we didn't have to watch the commercials. While it was recording we played ping pong and pool. When we went to finish the game it started to get really good. Well we there was about 30 seconds left in the game and it stopped recording. We wanted to finish it so we went over to Scott and Lisa's friends house just to finish the last part of the game! We even asked Scott if it would record overtime... He said yes hahaha. After the game the rest of the family came over and we ate an AMAZING dinner Scott made. Yes it was my favorite food STEAK!!! After dinner is when the laughing and games started. I got my New Years Kiss from Chris and it was perfect! I had a great start to the new year.

NEW YEARS DAY:  Chris and I decided to go shooting with Whitney and her man Cameron. It was a lot of fun haha Whitney makes me laugh she is a funny girl. I have a feeling we will be hanging out with them a lot!




CHANGE: So outta the blue I decided that I needed change and the thing I always go to in my hair haha so I cut it. I'm not sure if I like it or it it's just the change that throws me off.

MORE SHOOTING!!: On January second we went shooting again, this time with Mikey and McCall. It was so much fun! This time I got a little more risky with the guns after Chris forcing me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Both McCall and I thought the same thing "That's huge, no way" but we finally kicked some butt haha. After Shooting we went and got dinner and went back to Chris' house to watch the Avs play and win YAY!!




 BEST DATE: So yesterday Chris took me on an amazing date. I'm so lucky to be dating a guy like Chris. The date started off with Mini Golfing. I'm horrible at Mini Golfing and I always hit my ball way to hard, Chris ended up helping me cheat haha. I even lost my ball in the water but barley got it back haha. After Mini Golf we went to see a movie. We picked Young Adult, we eneded up getting there early and no one else was there. We got bored so we played hide-and-seek in the movie theater!! It was so freakin fun and I won. On the ride home I was in an amazing mood so I played some 80's music and sang and danced for Chris.... Pretty sure he hates my singing but he puts up with it!
I'm so happy to start the year off with Chris and the amazing friends and family I have! This year I know is going to be full of many great memories! I hope everyone had a great end and start!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment