December 28, 2011

Christmas Time :)

So this week has been one exciting week full of smiles and tears. Chris' best friend Chase came into town and it was great fun! Him and Chase are some crazy exciting boys :)
While Chase was here we all just hung out and had fun. Chris and I kinda went through a rough patch that week but what couple doesn't. Christmas this year was extremely fun!
 LIGHTS: Chris and I went with Mikey and McCall to Temple Square to see the light and it was a lot of fun. We went to eat before at a yummy place!! I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like Chris :)
 Mikey and McCall!
 :)
My handsome Boyfriend and I!!
  UGLY SWEATER PARTY: We had an awesome ugly sweater party with family and friends. We had drinks and White Elephant. It was a lot of fun to get together for the Holidays and just laugh. Dad won the ugliest sweater but my favorite was for sure Chris' haha.
 Dads awesome sweater!!
 Chris and I all dressed up!
 Cute ugly sweater family!!
 Some friends can last a lifetime!!
What a cute little group!
 CHRISTMAS EVE: On Christmas Eve I just hung out with the family and had Christmas dinner. Payton got to open up her Christmas PJ's and one toy and she loved it. That night we set up her Christmas and it was a lot of fun.
CHRISTMAS DAY!!: I loved having Payton here on Christmas! Seeing her face when she walked into the living room was awesome! I hung out with the family and did presents and then I took off with Chris. Chris and I went to his sister Lisa's for the family party. I love hanging out with Chirs' family, they are so much fun!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas I know I did! I can't wait to start the new year on this amazing note! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment