December 12, 2011

Lucky Girl

Alright off with the drama and on with the good stuff!! So I just have to say I am so lucky, Chris is amazing and treats me amazing!

MALL TRIP!: So Brit and I had a great adventure to the mall to joke around and have a blast. Hanging out with Britney is one of my favorite things to do. I adore the girl :)
GRIZZ GAME FRIDAY: So Chris took me to dinner and a Grizzlies game.... Before the game Chris came over to my place and brought yummy food.  We ate here and then took off to the game. The Grizzlies of course won the game and it was a lot of fun.
UTES HOCKEY! SATURDAY: So this hockey game was extra fun! I went with my two favorite cousins Britney and Livy. The game was against BYU and it was a lot of fun. After the game we went to Mardis for a little and then took of to Adams. We didn't stay long, we ended up leaving and going our separate ways. Chris and I came back to my house for a little.
FAMILY PICTURES SUNDAY: We had family pictures Sunday and it was SO cold haha. Ash did an amazing job on editing and all that fun stuff. She is such an amazing photographer!

 COLT FORD THURSDAY: So I got Chris and I tickets to see Colt Ford, on of his favorite bands. Before the show my amazing Chris took me out to dinner, it was really yummy. We went to the show and were waiting in line for the doors to open when the people in front of us turned and asked if we wanted back stage passes, we of course said yes. We watched the first band play and it was way fun and then we went back to wait for Colt. We went back and met him and he was super nice! I ended up getting way sick but it was still fun! Chris was extremely happy so that's good!! We our tickets signed by him and it was awesome!! I am so lucky to have Chris. I have never been this happy with someone. He treats me so well and we do so many fun things together. I love him very much.


FINALS WEEK: So this week Chris has finals and then he is done with School. He is really stressed about finals and studying like crazy. I know he will do amazing on his tests he is such a smart kid. This week he wants to try and fit me in along with his tests and studying, which is so nice of him. I can't wait for him to be done with school so we can have some real Kenzie and Chris time. I will write you next week and tell you how this week goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment