December 12, 2011

Not everyone is perfect!!

Alright so I have some big time venting to do. So some people have been really getting on my nerves! First off I have to say I care about everyone I'm about to talk about in the post I am just extremely mad.

FIRST: Okay so how all this started was my dad got engaged at first I was really shocked about it and a little mad. When kids get mad at their parents what do they do get bugged about it, right? Well I did and I used the excuse of Brandon getting married and it's a little close, but honestly the truth is I KNOW NOTHING about this lady. I'm sure she is a great lady but it would be nice to know who my dad is marrying. After the first day of finding out the news I was completely over it. It honestly doesn't matter I guess.  I wasn't even that mad just a certain someone I know likes to change stories. We had the family over the night we heard about my dad. We talked about it and no one really cared anymore it was done with, at least to us (his kids).
OUTTA NOWHERE!: SO I thought all this was done with it was a few weeks later and no one was talking about it. I was at Chris' all day so I wasn't home to hear about what was going on. I get home and Ash comes out to tell me that all this stupid shit is going on. So I guess my Grandpa Barton got the wrong idea about everything from my mom. Well my Grandpa wrote my dad a PM about how he is trying to do this and that and he needs to do this and that. Then my Grandma finds his DUI mug shot that is about a year and a half old 'LIKES' it and posts it on my moms page.
MIXED STORIES: Well My Grandma and Grandpa said that it was Steve (My uncle) who posted my dads mug shot around. So if it was Steve then that pisses me off even more!! Steve has no right to say or do anything about my dad getting a DUI when he has done SOOO much worse! So my Grandma is saying it wasn't her but I don't get why my Grandpa wrote my dad. I love my grandparents SO much but they need to apologies to my dad. If it really bugged us that bad I would have told my dad.
EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES: So yes my dad hasn't always been the best person but he is trying to fix his mistakes! My dad came down here last year around this time and opened up and said sorry for everything he has done and it meant a lot. Some of the things I found out that he did killed me a little inside and I was very mad at the time. Now when I think about it I think about how much it took to do that and how hard it is to tell people you love the mistakes you made in the past and ask for a second chance. I believe in second chances no matter what, little like mine when I hurt Chris and now he is letting me back into his life, to big where my dad was not the best parent to him really trying now. Yeah I wont forget what he did in the past but I fully forgive him and if his kids can let go of what happened other people should too! They should really leave my dad alone. It seems like they left him alone more when us kids were hurt by him more and now that he is trying he is getting in trouble!! I am not LDS but I do believe in a lot of their moral. If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].
1 John 1: 9


 DAD: Thank you so much for all that you have been doing the past while! I am so proud of you and so happy for you. I am so sorry that all this is happening. It is not fair to you and I want to say sorry for the way my family has been acting. They are just trying to protect me, when they really don't need to be. I hope you can put this behind us and forget it. You are doing such a good job at the entire parenting thing. There isn't much to do now anyways, I'm the youngest outta us three and I'm almost 21. I love you dad and I can't wait to meet your fiance. 

CLOSING: So I hope all this goes away and everyone says sorry and we can go back to not having drama. I also hope if there were any lies shared during this that they tell the truth. I love all of you so much and I am now letting this entire thing go. SO PLEASE let it go as well!!

2 comments:

  1. Forgiveness is beutiful, but what about those
    who refrain from sin, patch the emotional wounds
    and care for those who have been scorned and abandoned
    by thier own so called Patriarch. Where does he stand
    in this little play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you guys were sticking up for us but we can handle this on our own. We were the ones that were hurt we are the ones that can forgive.

    ReplyDelete