January 31, 2012

Finally Legal, 21st Birthday time :)

Alrighty so this last week was my big 21 and it's was a blast. My birthday was on Tuesday and I decided to do a party that weekend.
BIRTHDAY DINNER: For my birthday dinner we went to Hoppers Sports Bar. I was very excited to order my first drink, it was a Long Island from Ash and Joe. Later Megan and Beau got me another drink! I wanna say thanks to everyone who was able to make it, you made my birthday great! After dinner we went back to my house for drinks and such. It was a lot of fun but I was pretty sleepy so I ended up going in early!
 The awesome girlies in my family.
 Birthday girl!
 My amazing Boyfriend
Having some fun!!
GIFTS!!: Thanks everyone for all the amazing gifts!! Chris got me the best gifts he could possibly give me!! He got me a Giraffe Pillow Pet (I'm CRAZY about Giraffe's!) I sleep with it every night tee hee. He also got me a fishing pole, not just any fishing pole, but the Lady Ugly Stick (his same stick but PINK!! and it supports breast cancer YAY) and some fishin' accessories. It means a lot that he got me something that he loves to do and he wants to take me to do it with him. I love love my presents from Chris, I don't think he could have done any better. He amazing parents got me a cute card and a gift card to my favorite place, Cafe Rio!! Ash and Joe bought me drinks and also my Guinea Pig, who by the way has gotten SO big. My parents got me money and a new outfit to wear out on my birthday. My real dad got me money (one of the best things you could get a girl haha). Thanks for all the amazing gifts guys!
My adorable Giraffe!! 
 My Fishin' Pole!! Best gift EVER!!
My new outfit and my first drink!!
BIRTHDAY PARTY!!: Friday we had a hockey game against BYU so I went to that with Ash, Joe and Sarah. It was a very fun and funny game, we had a drunk girl pass out on our feet and then I got punched, yelled and the guy and then he HIT ON ME!! Crazy people haha.  After the game we headed over to Paul's for my birthday party! It was so much fun, a bunch of people showed up and everyone got along. It was good to see all of my very different friends getting along and doing stuff together. Overall my Birthday was great!! I can't wait for Chris to 21 so I can do more haha. 
 Birthday Shot!!
 James with the girls, lucky man haha
 Missing a lot of people but it's okay :)
One of the best presents! Having Livy at my party!!
 I wanna give a very big thanks to Paul Black for being such a great friend and hosting my party! He is one of a kind and one of the nicest guys I know! Love you Paul :)
 Times are always crazy with Messa and Bryanna!!
 My favorite people!!
FISHIN': So my birthday stories are over but not my life stories haha. Sunday I went Ice Fishin' with Jim (Chris' dad), Aaron (Chris' brother) and Chris. We went up to Strawberry and it was a great fishin' day. Chris caught a pretty big fish 20 inches, he also finally out fished me!! I caught 4 and he caught 5, pretty proud of him. Hopefully he didn't get to use to it, cause I WILL NOT let it happen again :)
 Chris' BIG fish!!
 Aaron had the runner up fish.
 I didn't catch the big fish this time :(
All the yummy fish! 
 
Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you have a NEAT day :)
Love,
Kenzie Kristine <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment