February 27, 2012

Hockey season over with a BANG!! Or should I say mullet?

Well the season is now officially over and I am SO sad but SO proud!! The Utes won their first game against San Jose but lost the second one to NAU (Northern Arizon) so they will not be going to Florida for Nationals. They still had such a great season though! I know they all learned from this experience and will go even farther next season!!
I am SO very proud of Chris and The Skatin' Utes!! 
The team put on such a fight this year and really stayed on top. 
They have grown so much as a team and I'm sad to say good-bye to some of them.
I know I am just a girlfriend of one of the players 
but I have really gotten to know these boys,
as players on the ice and students off the ice.
I want to say good-bye to this years seniors!
 Josh Carlberg #20,
I couldn't find a picture :(
 Kevin Dieterle # 26,
 Andrew Johnston #7,
 Captain Michael Vrtis #28.
 Thanks for a great season of hockey! 
 I can't wait to see what next years brings the Skatin' Utes!! 
 MULLET!!: Well the boys all decided that they would cut their hair for Cali... Chris came over Thursday night to show me.... This is what Ben did to his hair!! 
-FRONT-
-SIDE-
 -BACK-
While he was away: Alright well why Chris was away I spoiled myself a little haha. I hung out with one of my favorite people Sarah Basso. We went up to Park City for lunch, went tanning, shopping and then to a movie! The next day I went shopping with my amazing mom! I got 9 shirts for $25(Burlington), yeah I'm pretty happy! I also got my bridesmaid dress taken care of so Mal-A-Boo is one less person stress free haha. I had a great weekend and it was a great break from Chris but I did miss him like crazy!! I also dyed my hair a very dark brown. 
New Hair!!
HOME: Chris came over today and we just hung out pretty much all day! I'm glad he is back in home! I have a love hate relationship with him leaving!! I also got to cute his mullet off tonight! It was the first time I have ever done a guy haircut and I think I did a damn good job!! I'm going to miss his mullet..... Ah who am I kidding!!
I really like his hair like this!
 He sure is a babe!!
 
Well I'm off!! Thanks for reading and goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment