March 6, 2012

Mellow Yellow!

THURSDAY: So I spent the night with Chris and it was great!! LATER: I had an emotional break down and Sarah came all the way over to give me a hug and make sure I was okay!! She is such a great friend!

FRIDAY: Friday was such a fun day! I hung out with Sarah and we just joked around and had fun. Later we went to Steffan's birthday party! Sarah and I were one of the firsts ones there so we just hung out and started drinking! All of my favorite people showed up and it was such a blast. My ex Brian was there with his new girlfriend and it felt amazing being able to be in the same room as him and not feel a single thing for him! I could careless if he was there or not. It was the first time I had seen him in about a year and it didn't bug me at all, I feel so good about myself! I am so happy I am finally fully moved on!! It's a magical feeling!!
 My handsome Benny Boy!
 Dancing!
 Dancing with the birthday boy!!
 I adore Carly SO much and I made a new friend!
Great Friends!
SATURDAY: Was my sisters birthday! YAY Happy Birthday!!!I had a lazy day and just went over to Jaek's with Sarah! We watched Lady Gaga, smoked hookah and just had a relaxing night!
SUNDAY: We went down to Eagle Mountain for Ash's baby shower/house warming/Birthday party. We picked up Olyvia on the way there so she could come too. The party was a lot of fun!! Olyvia came home with me and later we hung out with Sarah and went to Jaek's again to watch WEEDS have pizza and just chill! 
MONDAY: Livy and I went tanning with Sarah and Jaek and then just went back home to get ready and watch some TV. After we got ready we ran some errands. Chelsea came over and later followed by Chris, we went to the Huka Bar but decided to go back to my house, we picked Ben up at the Lounge!. Chris had to go home and so did Chelsea so Livy, Sarah, Jaek, Ben and I went to eat! The dumb lady took forever with my drink and I was very angry haha. Ben ended up paying for my drink and it was VERY nice of him. Now I am sitting in my bed missing Chris like crazy haha. Well I will write again soon! Have a great day and or night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment