March 14, 2012

Kashton Thomas, our new little monster!!

I gladly welcome little baby Kashton to the world!!
Kashton was born on March 6, 2012 at 12:09 to mommy Ashleigh Lofthouse (Sister), daddy Joe Koontz, and big sister Payton Koontz!! He weighed 8.7 pounds (I won, I said he would weigh 8.8) and he was 19' long! Kashton is a gift to Ash and Joe, the doctors told them that they wouldn't be able to have another baby and they tried for 3 years and finally it happened! Kashton is SO sweet and so sleepy haha. I already love him with ALL my heart and I can't wait to see him grow up. Little Payton is still getting use to not being the only one and having to share the spotlight but she is doing very well and I am very proud of her. The Barton Grandparents are in town for little Kash and it was great to see them, I miss them a lot. I'm so happy that Kashton came so fast and so healthy! I love my new baby Nephew!! 
Learning he is a boy!! So happy I got to be there :)
 Kashton's room is themed, Where the Wild Things Are
"I'll eat you up, I love you so"
Sweet Boy!! 
 Such a good big sister Bug is!!
I love giving him kisses!
 I love him with ALL my heart!

 I can't wait to post more about Kashton! Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment