March 17, 2012

Spring Break!

THURSDAY: Yay I finally got Chris to go with me to 80's night! We went with Sarah and Ben and it was a lot of fun! I love going out and doing a lot of new fun things together. Before 80's night I hung out with Ben and made him watch Vampire Diaries and he loved it. While we were there we ran into Maddie and Steph and it was good to see them. I hope to go out and do this again.
My adorable 80's boy!
 The fun group! 
FRIDAY: I had a photoshoot during the day with a great photographer RYAN HOUSTON who I would for sure work with again. We just went to Murray Park down the street and it was a great place to shoot. Later that night Sarah and I went to Chris' house with Ben and Chris for dinner. The boy made us pasta and it was amazing. We watched the movie Jack and Jill and it was horrible. Ben and Sarah left and Chris and I just
had a good time and hung out.
SATURDAY: We went to Ashleigh's to see baby Kashton and hang out with the family. I always love going up to see the family. It was so funny Payton grew a new love for Chris and would not leave him alone. She kept telling me that Chris is her boyfriend not mine haha.
SUNDAY: Was a nice relaxing day that both Chris and I really needed. We played games at the park and with Chris' parents outside. It was really fun and I would LOVE to do it again. Mikey and McCall came over later and we played games and just hung out! I miss Mikey like crazy and I wish he would come around more! 
MONDAY: AHHH Monday was amazing! I hung out with Chris all day, in the morning we went over to Lone Start to get their yummy tacos! After that we went to the store to get S'more stuff and hotdogs. We stopped at my house for a bit and then went up to Utah Lake. We at first parked and took a hike to find the perfect spot once we did we brought the car up. The wind sucked but other then that it was perfect. We gathered fire wood and had a killer fire. I loved spending that alone time in the nature with Chris and I can't wait to do it again.  Later that night it go really dark and we are pretty sure Man-Bear-Pig was at our camp so we took off. After we came back to my house and just relaxed! Chris really is the perfect guy for me and I love it! I wouldn't trade him for anything! 
 My sexy man!
 Our awesome fire!
 The view!!
 My love!! 
TUESDAY:  SUCKED! Chris and I got in our first really bad fight. I wasn't thinking and I pushed when I shouldn't have. We decided to stop the fight and just talk Wednesday and ignore it. Right before he left he said that he couldn't leave me and such so we talked it out and he shared what was wrong and I shared why I was upset. We both have been opening up more and our relationship is going a lot better. 
WEDNESDAY: Ah so I didn't think Chris was coming over so I was having a lazy day in my PJ's and Chris ended up surprising me and coming over. So he came over and we hung out here and just had a great day being us. We went back to his house and I finally felt like we were us again. I am so glad things worked out. 
THURSDAY: I had a nice fun day with the the dogs outside and I was in a great mood. Chris came over and said he had a surprise for me. So we left and he ended up taking me to our secret place that looks over the city! We haven't been able to go there since summer and now it was finally warm enough to go. After that we went to Chris' house for another great night together and I got to see my Avs win in a great game! 
Playing with my cute dog!
I love him!
 Happiness! <3
FRIDAY: Sarah came and got me and we went tanning and ran some errands. Later that night we went to Sarah friends to hang out and just have some fun. Sarah is such a fun girl I love doing stuff with her! Chris is in Dallas right now doing some school stuff because he is amazing! I miss him lots! 
That is all I have to write right now! Tonight should be a great night and you should be hearing about it soon! Love me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment