March 27, 2012

All About Chris & our relationship!

Basics!
What's his name? Christopher Gayle York  
How old is he? 20 
When's his birthday? May 1, 1991  
How long have you been together? Almost 6 months (plus a year 4 years ago haha)   
How did you meet? Mike Brown and Brighton Hockey 
Firsts!   
First kiss?It was in his basement and we were with Mikey and Karlie watching Chainsaw Massacre. Karlie and Mike went upstairs and kept yelling down kiss and oh lets leave them alone and all this dumb stuff so we did it we kissed haha. It was nice! 
 First slow Dance: Our first slow dance was to You and Me by Lifehouse
First song: Guardian Angel   
Lovey Stuff!  
What do you like about him? Ha Everything!
    Is there anything you don't like about him? When he wears his brown shoes with black outfits!!!
What was his most romantic gesture? He does amazing cute stuff all the time but probably last week when he surprised me by taking me to the Hot Springs. He even packed my bikini and everything without letting me find out! SO cute!!   
Does he have any special nicknames for you? LP, Babe and Kris   
Do you have any for him? BP, Chris-T-Fer, Tris and Bebe    
If you were to give him an award for something what would it be? The best friend and best boyfriend award oh and the smartest kid award! 
Is the relationship getting serious? Very   
Has he proposed? NO! And he wont for awhile :)  
Has he told you he loves you? He said it before I did!!  
Do you have a song? A few... A women Like You Lee Brice, Back Road, Rodney Atkins, Chicken and Biscuits Colt Ford, Fish Craig Campbell, Fishing In The Dark and Guardian Angel Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.       Is there anything he has done for you that he wouldnt do for another person? Many things! :)   
How tall is he? 5'10     
What color is his hair? Blonde  
How long is his hair? a 4 on the clippers! I cut it haha.  
What color are his eyes? A beautiful blue with a tiny bit of gray  
Does he have any tattoos or piercings? Nope     
Have you met his family? All of them!  
What is his family like? A bunch of fun!  
Has he met your family? Yes  
Does your family like him? Love him  
What 5 words best describe him? Caring, honest, handsome, smart, amazing   
What are at least 3 of his favorite things? Hockey, Peanut Butter and ME!  
 His Favorites!
What is his favorite movie? Miracle    
What is his favorite TV show? The Big Bang Theory    
Who is his favorite actor/actress? I don't think he has one     
His favorite song? Probably something by Colt Ford haha  
His favorite thing about your personality? I'm adventurous    
Which of your features is his favorite? I wanna say smile... but I don't know   
Whats his favorite color? He doesn't have one but if he had to pick it would be blue   
Whats his favorite cologne? Areo
Random!!    
Have you ever cried over him? Yes   
Is he there when you need him most? Always!!   
Can you trust him? With my entire heart   
Have you ever kissed in the rain? Yes   
Has he ever written anything for you? Cute notes  
Do you have any of his clothes? More than I should   
Have you guys ever taken a nap together? Almost every night  
Have you ever spent the night together? Yes       
How does he make you feel when the two of you are together? Like nothing in this world can hurt me or bring me down, I love it!   
Does he know your biggest secret? He knows all of them   
Has he ever cheated? No way!!!!        
Does he know your favorite flower? He learned it last night!     
What is your favorite part of his appearance? His smile and eyes   
What is your favorite part of his personality? His humor!    
Is there something he does that you don't approve of? Nope   
Is there something you do that he doesn't approve of? Nope   
If there is one, what is the biggest problem in your relationship? Not enough adventure time! Summer hurry up so we have lots :)    
Future!
Do you see yourself with him in the next five years? Yes  
Can you see yourself marrying him? Yuppies   
Have you discussed children? Maybe haha but wont have any for such along time!!!    
If so have you picked out names? I have haha   
Have you discussed marriage? Somewhat   
Do you have plans of living together? YES!    
Do you think you two have a chance of making it? Of course!   
What does he want to do with his life? Make a difference in the world and be an environmental engineer!      Where do you plan on living? Utah   
Have you decided if you want pets? An Alaskan Malamute and a beagle!   
Do the two of you have a dream house in mind? It's on pintrest!     
If you do plan on getting married, where would you like it to take place? In the mountains    
Do you have your wedding planned? I do thanks to pintrest!
Complete each statement
I love it when he: Hold me  
When we're apart I: miss him, but I'm fine   
I can't stand the thought of: Losing him  
I'm really hoping that: I spend my life with him  
I'd never: Hurt him like I did in the past.
With him I'm always: Laughing  
The greatest gift I've ever given him was: A book about him and a buck knife.  
The greatest gift he's ever given me was: The necklace he made me  
I'll never be able to forget the time: He first said the words   
I just want him to know: I love him SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment