March 21, 2012

Why I don't like you.... Do you blame me?!

Alright so remember that one post of those mean mean girls well I found out how to screen print so I'm going to share why I don't like them! I honestly think I would be fine with her and her friends if they didn't do this shit! I don't think I'm wrong for being mad!!
Changed relationship status
 
What Erica was hinting at in this was Shane was coming home in a week.
The picture comments!! 
  This really made me upset so I messaged Erica! 
The Message

Alright so that is why I have such a hate towards these girls! I would never do something like this to my ex's new girlfriend! I didn't do this to her when she started dating Chris after me! I don't want people thinking that I just don't like her because she is Chris' ex because I could care less about that. I don't like her because of her drama and how her and her friends harassed me! I hope that maybe she realizes how she acted and how her friends acted were childish! I would love for her to be Chris' friend. I just think she owes me an apology! Is that so wrong?! Honestly?! So Katelin if you happen to read this some day, realize I had nothing against you until you and your friends did this and also realize I love Chris and I wont hurt him! You guys didn't even know the entire story of Shane and I.... Chris didn't even know until we started dating again. I hope you see that I am not a bitch or a mean person I just HATE drama and people that bring it with them. I promise you though I wont like you until I get a real apology, I was nothing but nice!!!!!ANYWAYS!! I just thought I would share all this! I hate when people hate me and I don't want people to get the wrong idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment