March 26, 2012

Top Romen Queen!!

Kenzie's Leftover Top Romen Dish!! 
Alright so yesterday was my brothers birthday dinner, we had shiskabobs. So this morning I go to make myself so lunch and we have this bowl with barbaque raw steak, shrimp, bell peppers and mushrooms and this is what I decided to do with it!! (I watch a lot of Food Network) 
I put my top romen in a pan with about a cup of water for about 3 minutes. Just to soften the noodles up a little and then I drain the water and sat it aside.
 I added all my other ingredients along with a tiny bit of butter. I cooked all of that for about ten minutes of until golden brown.
 After it seemed to be mostly cooked I added the noodles and let them cook for a little. After about two minutes I added the beef season packet. I cooked it until the noodles were golden brown! 
 I severed it with a nice fresh salad!
I didn't expect it to be as good as it was! It is now one of my favorite dishes so I had to share! I hope you guys enjoy!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment