March 14, 2012

When dark I have the best kinda light

The post is about the most important people in my life! It's not it any order because ALL of them have their own place in my heart (cheesy but true)!!

MY FAMILY
This group of people have gotten me through everything in my life! I am so thankful to have a family that is as close as mine! I couldn't ask for a better one, yeah we fight and we have a troubles but in the end we are always there for each other. I don't think anything can tear us apart and I am SO thankful for that! My Mom, is the strongest most amazing women I have ever met and I know I can go to her for anything! To be able to talk to your mom about any of your problems is the best gift in life you could ask for! My Step Dad, is the most amazing man in my life and I plan on that never changing. I hope I marry someone just like him!! He has taught me everything I know From how to build stuff to things about life! I'm the biggest daddy's girl and I wouldn't want it any other way!! My Real Dad, hasn't always been there for me but he really is now and I thank him for that! Watching what he has gone through and how he has changed into a better person shows me that anyone can change for the best, they just need a little help! My Sister, is my best friend that never walked away! I love her so much and she has helped me through some of my hardest times that everyone else walked away from! She is an amazing person! We fight like normal sisters but we diffidently love like best friends! My Brother, doesn't always talk to me when I have troubles but I could be mad and go hang out with him and all my troubles go away. When I was younger and there would be a fight going on in the house I would always go into his room and hang out with him and forget about the fight! He is an amazing person and I don't know what I would do without him! Maloree and Joe, are my sister and brothers other half and I love them so very much! They mean just as much time to me as my real family and I can't wait for both of them to officially join the family! I love everyone in my family and I will always love them!! 
SARAH BASSO
[My Gummy Bear Best Friend]
 Okay this girl is simply amazing and one of the greatest friends I have ever had! She really helps me through so much!!!! I love that I know I matter around this girl and that I am important to her in many ways. I love the feeling that if I have a bad day I know I can count on her for being there for me! She is a great girl and any person would be lucky to have her in their life! 
BEN ROBINSON
[My love//hate friend]
 Ben is new to the awesome friendship box of Kenzie haha! I love that Ben always knows if something is wrong and he will cheer me up right away! He is also a ton of fun to be around and I am very glad I have him in my life!! Oh PS I hate him haha :)
HEIDI BERGESON
[Always there friend]
When I really feel alone and like I don't have anyone I know Heidi will always be there. She is such a great friend and she is also always doing whatever she can to be there for her friends! If you have this girl in your life you are really lucky because she will do whatever possible to make the people around her happy! I also love talking to hockey about her, it's an awesome common interest we have! 
WHITNEY WILDE
[long-term friend]
Whitney is the type of friend you can go months without seeing but then when you hang out it's like we have been hanging out everyday! She honestly is a lot like me and I think that's why we get along so good but people hate us. Most of my favorite High School memories are with this girl! I love when we hang out because I forget every trouble I have in my life and I get to be my complete self! We honestly don't care what people think about us, we even walked around Hillcrest with Tampons in our noses! I think that says a lot haha. I know Whit and I will never fade and that's a great feeling. 
BRITNEY LEON
[Blood friend]
I love that I can say Britney isn't just my cousin, she is one of my closest friends and I cherish that. I love getting together with this girl and doing whatever. We could be sitting at her house curled up in her bed watching Disney Channel and have a complete blast, or we could get dolled up and go out and have a blast as well. I love that I can talk to this girl about anything and she gives the best advice! I'm glad she is my friend and family!!
KOURTNEY ORR
[Always growing friend]
 This girl is one of my favorite people! We fade and we come back strong and never miss a beat! I love just going with her and driving around in her car! One of my favorite memories with her was driving around looking for Bumble Bee talking about life after she took me to see Transformers! I know I can always count on Kourtney if I'm lost or stuck anywhere! Every time I hear the song "You find out who your friends are" I think of her because it describes her perfectly. 
PAUL BLACK
[family friend]
Paul has been in my family for such along time and has always been there for me and my siblings. I know if I ever needed anything I could ask Paul and he would gladly help me out! He is one of the most amazing guys I have ever met and I will never forget him! I may not talk to Paul all the time but he is very important to me!
CHRIS YORK
[The boyfriend//best friend]
 
 Where do I start with this kid. Chris has been there for me through everything and I am so thankful for him. No Chris and I aren't a perfect couple and we fight and have our issues but in the end we are always there for each other. I really don't know what I would do without him in my life and that's why I know he will always be in it. If for some reason in the future we break up I know we will be best friends. I have said that with some of my past relationships but this time it is different. I really tell this kid everything and I can be my complete self around him. I love that if I have a bad day he will do whatever he can to cheer me up. I also love that we can do nothing with each other but yet still have a great time.

The people I have listed above aren't the only ones that have made an impact on my life! Many other have and you guys know who you are! I am so thankful for everyone in my life! I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, family or friends! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment