March 7, 2012

I sometimes feel the need to brag!

Alrighty so Chris was outta town this last weekend and I asked him to do me a favor. I told him to not call of write me or anything to have a great time with his friends and I will see him at home.Well before he left I told him that I don't think I could see him anymore because he can't open up to me in the way that I need and want. SO I told him to think of that on his long plane ride. He came home Sunday but I didn't get to see him so I wrote him and he got on and we talked. He told me that while he was gone he realized that he needs me in his life and he doesn't want to lose me. This made me really happy but I still wanted to wait to decide if we would be together or not. So on Monday when he came over we didn't really have much alone time but the time we did get we talked. He really opened up to me in way he NEVER has. He shared with me that I'm exactly the type of girl he wants and that he loves just being with me and I make him really happy and he would never want us to end. We didn't get to finish our conversation until Tuesday night, he completely opened up and told me things that I have dreamed about. He shared some of the most amazing things I have never heard from anyone.. As you probably know we wont be breaking up and I honestly don't think we will for a REALLY  long time. I never knew I made him this happy so hearing it was absolutely amazing and I never wanna lose the way I feel right now. I had to share this because I think I am the happiest girl alive! I hope he knows that it's not just me that makes him happy it's him that makes me happy as well! I hope you all get lucky or are as lucky as I am to have someone like Chris is my life. He always turns to me and tells me, "Kenzie, you aren't just my girlfriend you are my best friend and if for some reason we break up I wanna stay your best friend, I never wanna be less than that." That's how relationships should be! Have a great day :)
 Laughing four years ago.....
 Joking Around four years ago.....
 Loving Each Other four years ago...
I am so glad he is mine again so I can share all the things with him that we use to share but have an even stronger true love!! 
Laughing!!
 Joking Around
Loving Each Other!!
  Chris & Kenzie then, Chris & Kenzie now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment