March 26, 2012

All about Kenzie!!

Basic About you: 
Name: McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse
Gender: Female
Height: 5'11
Eye color: Green
Hair Color: Natural light brown, Dyed dark brown
Age: 21
Birthday: January 24, 1991
Lefty/righty/ambidextrous: Righty
Piercings: Nose, Three on left ear and two on right
Tatoos: Hope on wrist, music notes behind ear and soon a hockey stick on ankel
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Ring Size: I think 6
Grade: Freshmen in college
More about you: 
Are you named after anyone? A little girl in a beauty pageant haha
Do you live in the moment? I try my hardest too!
Do you consider yourself tolerant to others? Yes I do
Do you have any secrets? I have lots but none from my boyfriend!!
Do you hate yourself? There are days where I think low upon myself but I always get over it and realize I'm a good person and no one should hate themselves!
Do you like your handwriting? I change it like every week.
Do you have any bad habits? I hate odd numbers so my volume has to be on an even number and when I play pong I have to tap the ping pong ball four times on the table before I shoot.
If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Of course!! I think I am a very good friend!
Any regrets? Not a single one! Everything happens for a reason and I'm so happy how my life has turned out and it wouldn't be like this if I didn't make the mistakes I did.
Do you think life has been good so far? I have had my hard times but overall life has been very good to me and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Are you confident? I try to be.
How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes if I don't shave haha
What color is your room? Tans and Browns
Where do you want to attend college? The U
Do you...? 
Smoke? No way.
Do drugs? I've seen what it does to people and I would never wanna end up that way.
Drink? Every now and then.
Go to church? Not anymore.
Sleep with stuffed animals? Yes, the Giraffes my amazing boyfriend got me!
Take walks in the rain? One of my favorite things to do.
Talk to people even if you hate them? I try to not hate anyone and if I do I try to find the best in them, so yes I do.
Drive? Hopefully soon! Stupid eye.
Believe in premarital sex? People can make their own choices in life.
Want to get married? YES!! Duh I am a girl
Want to go to college? Yes I want to be a first grade teacher.
Want to have children? Yupp two.
Sing in the shower? Oh big time.
Get along with you parents? I do! They are my bestfriends! Unless my dad is being a butt haha
Get along with your sibling/s? Better than most siblings do.
Color/highlight your hair? More than I should.
Like coffee? Blehhh NO!!
Wear makeup everytime you go out? Nope.
Love roller coasters? Yes big time!
Like to cook? One of my favorite things to do.
Have you ever...? 
Been out of the country? No :(
Been in love? I am right now.
Done drugs? Nope!
Gone skinny dipping? All the time.
Had surgery? Yes, only once though!
Played strip poker? Who hasn't?
Been on stage? Ever since I was little!
Pulled an all nighter? Haha Of course!
Gone one day without food? Is that possible?!
Slept all day? When I was sick.
Kissed a stranger? Someone I met earlier in the night yes... Someone I don't know at all no!
Had a dream that came true? I'm living one
Broken the law? I got an alcohol ticket for a reason.
Stolen anything? I've had my moments.
Been on radio/tv? I've been on TV for modeling!
Been in a mosh-pit? Lots of times.
Bungee jumped? No but I really wanna.
Had a dream that kept coming back? Yeah....
Gone out of state? Yeah lots!
Live in other states? Ummm Sorta.
Eaten an entire box of oreos? ummmm Yeah haha
Had a movie marathon? Star Wars!!!!
Spun until you were immensely dizzy? All the time :)
Been on a plane? Yes
Ran into a wall? More then once......
Been rejected by a crush? I think when I was like ten haha
Cried in public? Yupp
Cried over a movie? I cry during every movie I swear... I cried like 4 times in the second Transformers... Yeah Chris thinks it's cute! Crazy kid!
Pranked called someone? Oh good stories.
Gotten a cavity? Yes Sir
Shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch? Yeah... That's an odd question.
Broken a bone? Nope
Fallen from a tree? Yes haha
Passed out? Yes
Been to a theme park? All the time!!
Eaten sushi? Of course!
This or That 
Pepsi or Coke: Neither.. but if I had to choose Coke because of Jack and Coke ha
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King Hell no to McDees
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla for sure!!
Burgers or Hot dogs: Ummmmm Hot Dog!
Boxers or briefs: Briefs
Book or magazine: It really depends! I love them both.
TV or radio: Radio!!
is the glass half empty or half full: Half Full of course.
sun or moon: Really depends I love both of them A LOT
hot or cold: Hot
romantic comedy or thriller: Romance.
waffles or pancakes: I hate Pancakes so Waffles!
Florida or California: My dad lives in Florida but I love Cali hmmmmm.
Black and white or color photos: Color
The city, the beach, OR the country: Country!
Tennis shoes or sandals: Sandals
Sweet or sour: Sweet
Private or public school: Public!
Cappuccino or coffee: Blehhhh Neither!
English or history: English.
Science or math: Science!
Do you believe ...? 
in miracles? Of course I do!
in magic? Ummm Not really
in God? There is a higher power but I'm not sure it's god.
in Satan? No.
in ghosts? Yes!! One lives in my room!!
in luck? I got Chris back so yes.
in love at first sight? Not really... I feel like you fall in love with their personality more then their looks. I guess you get a felling but I wouldn't say love...
that it's possible to remain faithful forever? Of course!! If you really love that person!
in wishing on shooting stars? Yes I do it.
yourself? Yes I do.
LOVE 
Do you consider love a mistake? Not at all
Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them? Yes
What do you hate about men? That they have a different way of showing you how they fill
Who and when was your first crush? Chris Burch when I was 5.
First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile
Are you in love? Yupp
With who? Chris York

Why do you love them?  He is made for me! 
Your favorite:
Animal: Giraffe
Hang out spot: Chris' basement or our rock
Thing to do to relax: Cross stitch

Type of gum: Cinnamon
Restaurant: Spaghetti Factory
Season: Fall and summer are tied!
Type of weather: Sunny with a slight breeze!
Emotion: Happy
Color: Purple
Perfume: Fantasy by Britney Spears
Candy: Gummy Bears
Pizza topping: Olives
Fruit: Pineapple 
Veggie: Artichoke
Type of cake: Oreo Ice Cream cake!
Magazine: Cosmopolitan
TV Show: Chopped and F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Day of the week: Sunday
Month: October
Holiday: Halloween
Number: 8
Sport to watch: Hockey!!!!
Flower: Purple Lilies! 

That's all! I hope that you get joy outta hearing about me haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment