June 5, 2012

First backpacking trip: Lake Blanche

Information:
When:
 June 3rd-June 4th 2012
With:
Chris York
Where:
Lake Blanche in Big Cottonwood, Mill B
Length:
3 Miles one way
Height Gain:
 2700 FT 
Pointers:
This hike can be pretty hard because of the height gain! Make sure you bring lots of water.
Lake Blanche
 What we hiked
 The amazing sunset
About our adventure!!
This was my first backpacking trip and lets just say it wont be my last. I had so much fun and it's a memory I will never forget.  The way up was really hard but well worth it. The view of all three lakes was breath taking. I'm so happy I got to experience it with Chris. We caught about 10 fish, Chris did the best at Lake Lilian using a Blue Spinner and I did the best at Lake Blanche using a Silver Spinner! I can't wait for my nest trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment