June 5, 2012

St.George!! Brian Regan, Sand Hollow & Zions!!

I know I am posting this REALLY late but I have been busy haha. So The beginning of May Brit, Chase, Chris and I all went to St. George! Here is what we did while away!!
 May 10th
Off to St. George we go!! The ride up was pretty fun! We made a few stops and just blasted some great music. When we got to my grandparents we ate got dressed and headed to the Tucan for our show! We went and saw Brian Regan and it was AMAZING! At the girf shop I found a little giraffe with purple ears and feet (made for me) I freaked out a little. After Chris and I took a walk around and saw this little light show on the rock, it was so beautiful! After the show we went back to the grandparents and just hung out.
Chris and I in front of the stage!
The Boys!
 May 11th!
We decided to do a hike up at Zions!! When we got there we decided to do the Angles Landing hike. At first I wasn't happy about this choice because it is a very dangerous hike (5 miles (round trip), 4-5 hours, 1,488 feet, Long drop-offs) but at the end I was the one leading the group and convincing Chris to go on. It was a very scary hike but SO worth it. After that we went to all the little shops up there and just hung out. We got home in time for dinner and then we did movies! 
Brit and I in front of what we were about to hike! 
 Chris and I at the very top of Angles Landing! 
 "Yeah I just hiked that"
May 12th!
Last day here :( We decided to go to Sand Hollow and swim and see if we can catch some fish. We ended up only getting one fish and swimming the rest of the time! I love that place so much. The water was still really cold so we didn't get to enjoy it as much.  After the Lake we went back to my grandparents ate and got ready to take off home. I was sad to leave my grandparents and can't wait to go see them again! 
The group with Grandma!
I have such great grandparents and I can't wait to go stay with them again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment