June 30, 2012

Me, myself and I!

Hey lovely folks that take the time to read about my very strange life. From the dramas to the bliss of life that keeps me smiling. Life is a wonderful thing and it's time I start living it my way. This post is going to be about me and my plans for my life now that I am a single lady. If you don't care about me, I highly suggest clicking the back button! Enjoy my little darlings!
The first change I am making to my life is I AM STAYING SINGLE, no doubt in that. I haven't stayed single long enough in my life to really know who I am so that is what I am doing. Only one thing would change that and it isn't happening so no worries. I wanna learn MY dislikes and likes in life without anyone affecting them, make since? I wanna learn what I love to do and who I love to be. I shouldn't have someone else build my life, I should be building it. I'm not saying that the stuff that my past boyfriends have brought into my life and I have learned to love isn't me, I'm just saying I want to love it because like to do it, listen to it, watch it, so forth not because they like it. I really just want to focus on me and learn everything about myself that I can. I don't want to get into a relationship with anyone until I am fully happy with myself. If you aren't happy with yourself and love yourself you can't make someone else happy and love them. I honestly can't wait to become the amazing person I know I can be. I want people to love to be around me. Hopefully one day I can make someone happy but first I am going to make myself happy! I'm really going to start working hard on my life and if you don't want to help me than stay outta my life! Thanks for reading my little spill. Have a GREAT day//night! 
My new chapter starts now with ME!

1 comment:

  1. Love you sweet baby girl, you are already awesome and I know you will set out to do what you really want in life, And when the time comes you are going to meet the man that really deserves you, I know with all my heart you are going to make an exceptional wife & mother no doubt about it....Keep your chin up things will work out....
    Love you so much and so proud of you
    love Mom

    ReplyDelete