October 30, 2011

Fall

Sorry I haven't been writing much! The past few weeks have been simply amazing. Chris and I are doing great we haven't been having the Ex Girlfriend drama lately, very nice haha. Chris is freaking amazing, he treats me so well and I love it. I've been going to his hockey games and they have been very exciting. Chris recently took me on an amazing hike to a waterfall I loved it. I wish I could spend more time with Chris but I know he is doing whats best. He does give me all the time he can which is very nice of him.

The family is doing great!! I love them so much, we have been doing a lot of stuff together. Oh great new I found out when Shane Bowthorpe comes home. He comes home November 15 and his homecoming is November 20th. It's crazy to have Mikey home and now Shane is coming home!! I can't wait to have the group back. Halloween this year hasn't been the same. I've just been to busy to do anything. :( It's all good though. Well Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment