October 11, 2011

I love you Grandma Moss

On October 2 I lost a very important person to me. On October 1, I had called my dad to ask him to take me to the ER cause I was having really bad stomachache pains. My dad then informed me that he was already there cause grandma is really sick. I went up to the hospital that day and the family spent the day with her thinking it would be that last, she wasn't ready to go at all. I went home that night thinking I wouldn't see her smile again. Chris came over after he got home from hockey tour and spent a few hours talking to me trying to cheer me up. That morning I called my dad and talked to him and she had made it through that night. I had no way of getting to the hospital so I called Chris and he was nice enough to take me to the hospital. When I got there the rest of my family was there and we said our good-byes and finally she let go. She is such an amazing lady, clear up to her last few breaths she was smiling and making jokes. She has made such an impact on so many people. I will miss her dearly but I know she is very happy where she is at now. I love you Grandma Moss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment