October 13, 2011

Stupid dumb girls!!

Alright so I need to vent a little. I hate girl so much it's not even funny. Ex girlfriends are the worse I have never had to deal with them before but I guess there are some crazy ones out there. I didn't even do anything but no her and her friends have to get in the way. I'm completely happy with my boyfriend that I am now fighting with because of the. So you got what you want I hope you are happy!! You are lucky I am really nice and wont freak out cause this could be way worse! I hope they are happy because Chris and I just got in a big fight and things are now not looking so good!! UPDATE: Chris and I talked and worked things out, all is well. They wont ruin this!!!! This is the comments on a picture of Chris and I that really made me mad..... I'm I wrong for being mad?
Such a brat!!
 with Chris York 
September 19 via mobile

  • I don't understand this...
    7 hours ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse What's not to understand?
    7 hours ago
  • Kourtney Orr don't..understand..what? i think you look beauuutiful kenzie and chris looks amazing! i'm so happy he's FINALLY happy with someone!!!! you two are the cutest couple on the planet. iiiiiiiii don't understand why people can't let go and leave you two alone!!! :D
    6 hours ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse Awe thanks Kourtney!! I'm happy I'm finally happy as well :D
    5 hours ago
  • I was just meaning I don't understand why the picture title was "such a brat". That's all.

    about an hour ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse It's because he was sticking his gum out in the picture :)
    about an hour ago
  • Kourtney Orr yeahh..well suure caused an upset so maybe you shouldn't have said anything? anyway kenz you're welcome you two are the best :) cannot wait for the haunted house next week!
    about an hour ago

  • Erica Coats
    ‎...at least someone can?!
    about an hour ago
  • My bad. Didn't mean to say anything upsetting. Completely unintentional. Didn't know it was a touchy subject. Anywho, Chris is a brat anyways in pics. Common knowledge. :)
    about an hour ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse Or simply not vague-book and just ask. It really isn't a big deal though just a misunderstanding, all is well :)
    I'm way excited for the haunted house as well.

    about an hour ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse Wait if it's common knowledge why didn't you understand?
    about an hour ago
  • Because he actually looks semi normal in this one.
    about an hour ago
  • Kourtney Orr shutup kenz haha youre confusing yourself. lets everyone play nice.
    about an hour ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse I am playing nice haha I'm a good girl ya butt!!
    about an hour ago ·

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse I'm sorry for the misunderstanding on all of this.
    Is that better Kourtney :P

    about an hour ago

  • Erica Coats
    FINALLY?? wow you started this shit, his ex was the best thing that ever happened to him... i guess when in desperate times, you call for desperate measures... desperate people gotta down grade i guess... thats all i gotta say :D
    about an hour ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse I don't know his ex so I don't know if that's true or not. You don't know me either so I think you have no right in saying that to me. I'm not meaning to start thing honest, it was a misunderstanding.
    about an hour ago
  • thats weird... i know his ex... and i know he still "talks" to his ex... and im pretty sure if his ex was an idiot and took him back he probably wouldnt be with his current girlfriend... but then again i dont really know his girlfriend...
    about an hour ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse
    I think it's awesome that you guys talk and stay in touch, honestly. I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I don't know what happened between you guys and I don't think it is any of my business. I don't know you Katelin so I'm not going to bash on you or tell Chris he can't talk to you that's just dumb. I trust Chris so keep talking to him, if in the future things start between you two again then that's what's meant to be but right now he is with me.

    about an hour ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse And what does "talks" mean? If you don't mind telling me?
    56 minutes ago
  • he's not my boyfriend anymore you can take that up with him
    51 minutes ago
  • alright kenzie listen up, you can have him, because that ship for me sailed along time ago. I've moved on and won't be looking back. He is a great friend and that's all it ever will be. You two have a great life together and I wish you the best.
    51 minutes ago

  • McKenzie Kristine Lofthouse Katelin I wasn't wanting to cause anything okay? I'm sorry about all this and thank you for being nice. I hope you have a great life as well. Night.
    50 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment