October 12, 2011

My amazing family!

So I realized that I didn't write about my family and my family is the most important people to me. My family is very close and I love it. We don't always get along but we know we can always go to each other for anything. My family has been through so much together and has always made it through. I love when we have get together, they are always a big blast. Some of the things that go down when my family gets together is hilarious haha. I love them very much!


 My Mother Stacie Moss is truly my hero! She is so amazing and has been through so much and she still stands strong. She is so extremely beautiful and helpful. She truly is my best friend I know I can go to her for anything. I have never met such an amazing lady. She doesn't have all the fancy things she wants but she is completely okay with it!

My Daddy Thomas Moss. My dad is someone I look up to and I want my husband to be just like him. My dad works so hard at all that he does. He is always thinking about others before he thinks about himself. He has never let my family down in anyway. He isn't my real dad but he has always been been in my life and my step dad. Everyone tells me I am such a daddy's girl. I love to work with my hands and fix stuff on my own. My dad has taught me most everything I know. He may get on my nerves realy bad sometimes but that is only cause we are so alike :)

My awesome siblings. Ashleigh is a great older sister! Most of my favorite childhood memories are with her, we use to do so many things together. She is one of the smartest people I know, you tell her to learn how to do something and she will do it in a heartbeat and know everything about it. She is now engaged to a very awesome guy, Joe Koontz. Joe is one of my favorite people to hang out with, he is a lot of fun. They had a little girl together named Payton who is just a blast, and they are also expecting a little boy named Kashton. They have two amazing pits Odin who is just a wild animal and Fable who is probably the sweetest dog in the planet.

Brandon oh where do I start with him haha. I love my older brother so freakin much. He is such an amazing kid. I am so happy for him. He is dating one of the coolest girls Maloree True. They are such a blast to hang out with, they seriously are hilarious haha. They have a Geman Shepard named Mowgli and a cute orange kitty named Baloo and maybe some real kids sometime HAHA.


My real Dad Darren Lofthouse!  My real dad hasn't always been there for me and hasn't always been the best dad, but he really trying hard to fix that. I'm very proud at how far he has come in the last few years. I know it's hard for him to be doing what he is doing but it means a lot. He lives in Florida so I don't get to see him much but when I do see him it is always a blast. I look forward to the many new talks and times I have with him. Thank you for trying so hard and being a dad :)


I also have my little half sister Kasia! Haha everyone says that she is like a mini me.... I don't see it but it's all good. I wish I could see Kasia more and get to know her better. I've never had a little sister to me so I would love to be an older sister to her and see her more. Even though I don't know that much about her I love her so very much and I look forward to the next time I see her :)
I love my family so freakin much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment