October 16, 2011

Great Weekend!!

So Saturday the girls and I went out for Witches night out, it was a blast. We danced like crazy and laughed a lot. I wish they had more music and less talk haha. Also on the website it said girls only and 18 and older, no there were little kids EVERYWHERE! I would never bring my kid to a place like that. It kinda had the club vibe and such but I guess that's just me. Overall it was a great girls night out and I had fun!!






The The other exciting thing that happened is I hung out with Mike Brown who just got home from his mission! I missed him so much. He was my best friend for such along time. We went and hung out with Chris (who I missed like crazy too cause he was gone for hockey all week) we talked and laughed. It honestly felt like old times. I loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment