October 11, 2011

Re-Cap on the year 2011!!

So my life is finally starting to feel like it should. So much has happened this year I can't believe it. The beginning of this year my life was all about one kid, Brian Medeiros, who didn't feel the same way about me. I know he cared a lot about me but I know he didn't want us in the way that I did. I pushed us on him so bad and he played with my heart so bad. Finally I think we both had enough of the drama we were putting each other through. I still care for the kid and I always will but I know what happened was for the best. He is extremely happy now and I am too. I miss our old friends and such but I know when the time is right we can all be friends again :)

I have made some great new friends and connected with some old friends! I started hanging out with my best friends from my junior year Kourtney Orr. She is once again my best friend!! Kourtney is someone I know I can always talk to and I love it. She is a lot of fun to be around as long as you don't make her mad haha. She is dating Zach and Zach is one of my closest friends. I love the kid to death and going to parties of his has made me some great friends like Kyle, A.J, Chris D., Alec, and many more.




I also reconnected with Danielle Larsen who is dating Corey Goodwin and has a beautiful baby girl Sophia. Danielle is still one of my favorite people to hang out. When we get together we are always laughing and joking around. I'm so happy for her and her amazing baby. Sophia is so freakin good it's crazy. Corey is also a really nice kid and I'm happy for the both of them!!

Another person I made truths with is my very first real boyfriend Brian Ballard. We started hanging out again and talking again. It's so nice to be friends with an old loved one that you never thought you would be friends with again. Brian is a very nice sweet kid and I know he will do some awesome thing in his life.

I also made a really great new friend this year, Bryanna Boyle. She is someone I can talk to about things I can't really with other people. She really understands what I have gone through and such. She also is great fun to hang out with. I honestly never though I would be close friends with her but I am and it's great fun. She is one of my favorite people to party with haha.



This year I have been through hell with guys. From Brian Medeiros to Kieth King I had my heart broken a few times this year and I was done looking and trying. Well right when I decided that here comes Chris York haha for of those who don't know the past with Chris and I it's pretty ummm crazy haha. I dated Chris in High School for a year, we had a pretty good relationship except for when I wasn't thinking and I hurt him pretty bad. When Chris and I broke up I was pretty sure it was the end for good between us. I didn't talk to him and he didn't talk to me. I moved on and dated Brian for two years and he dated Katelin for however long they dated. Well one day I got on facebook and saw that he accepted me friend request that I sent out years ago and I thought it was odd cause we haven't talked for 3 years. So I texted him and we just started talking a lot. Kourtney and I started going to all his hockey games and Chris and I started dating but not officially. He made me wait two months and then he finally asked me out yesterday haha. It's weird to look back and think I am with Chris York again. I love it though and I love how slow we are taking things :)

Well that is about as good as my re-cap is going to get. Have a great day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment